Articles on this Page
- 06/07/13--07:43: _Brookside Capital
- 06/07/13--07:53: _Absolute Return Cap...
- 06/10/13--00:21: _Business Developmen...
- 06/11/13--13:58: _Financial Research ...
- 06/11/13--15:10: _Funded Internet Sta...
- 06/17/13--15:17: _Azentus Capital
- 06/19/13--11:51: _Twin Capital Manage...
- 06/20/13--18:10: _Spark Investment Ma...
- 06/21/13--13:20: _Atalaya Capital Man...
- 06/24/13--09:53: _Hedge Fund & Family...
- 07/01/13--13:32: _Team Leader – Mutua...
- 07/03/13--06:05: _Elliott Advisors
- 07/06/13--06:01: _STRS Ohio
- 07/09/13--05:51: _K2 Advisors
- 07/10/13--12:24: _Zweig DiMenna Assoc...
- 07/10/13--12:30: _Zooz Capital Manage...
- 07/16/13--10:23: _Ziegler Lotsoff Cap...
- 07/16/13--10:29: _Zephyr Management
- 07/16/13--10:37: _Zebra Capital Manag...
- 07/16/13--10:40: _Zazove Associates
- 06/07/13--07:43: Brookside Capital
- 06/07/13--07:53: Absolute Return Capital
- 06/10/13--00:21: Business Development Associate
- 06/11/13--15:10: Funded Internet Startup Seeks Corporate Clients Managers
- 06/17/13--15:17: Azentus Capital
- 06/19/13--11:51: Twin Capital Management
- 06/20/13--18:10: Spark Investment Management
- 06/21/13--13:20: Atalaya Capital Management
- 06/24/13--09:53: Hedge Fund & Family Office Firm Seeking Junior Analyst
- 07/01/13--13:32: Team Leader – Mutual Fund Administration - NYC
- 07/03/13--06:05: Elliott Advisors
- 07/06/13--06:01: STRS Ohio
- 07/09/13--05:51: K2 Advisors
- 07/10/13--12:24: Zweig DiMenna Associates
- 07/10/13--12:30: Zooz Capital Management
- 07/16/13--10:23: Ziegler Lotsoff Capital Management
- 07/16/13--10:29: Zephyr Management
- 07/16/13--10:37: Zebra Capital Management
- 07/16/13--10:40: Zazove Associates
Brookside Capital is the public equity affiliate of. The principal investment objective of the Fund is to achieve capital appreciation through investing primarily in publicly traded equity securities globally. Brookside employs an experienced team of industry oriented investment professionals to achieve its investment objective. The Brookside team evaluates investments based on in-depth strategic and financial analysis, emphasizing industry fundamentals, competitive position and management capability.
ARC is the absolute return affiliate of. ARC manages assets in fixed income, equity, commodities, and currency markets to produce attractive risk-adjusted returns while maintaining low correlation to traditional and other alternative investments.
This position is well suited for highly motivated individuals who want to be part of a dynamic and exciting start-up. The job entails developing and directing the sales efforts for new client acquisitions
Key responsibilities include:
•Primary goal of the role is new business generation
•Meeting potential clients, forming & maintaining relationships with prospects
•Must be able to network and develop market intelligence for generating leads
•Making & delivering presentations
•Contribute to formulation of sales strategy, branding/positioning strategy and lead their implementation
•Strong communication skills
•Extensive client interaction and relationship building skills
•Self driven, achievement-oriented and results-driven
A leading private company financial data and news provider is seeking a Financial Research Associate to join us as we continue to build our proprietary and innovative research database into the next billion-dollar start up! We are a fast-growing, funded, and profitable growth-stage financial internet company founded by an internet industry pioneer, and are looking for a new or recent college graduate who wants to become a full-time member of our fun team in Chelsea.
• Perform business and financial research and written analysis on specific companies, industries, and deals that reaches a wide, expert audience and client base
- Base salary (depending on experience) plus very generous sales commission schedule - We also offer equity / stock options in our fast-growing business that we think will pay off big time! Other perks include paid time off, a health plan, and flexible schedules. Oh, and a casual wear-what-you-want cool loft-office in Chelsea and if we do say so ourselves, a team with the best taste in office music while we work.
Azentus Capital is a multi-strategy hedge fund manager that was founded in 2010 by Morgan Sze and a large group of professionals from' Principal Strategies Group. Prior to Azentus Capital, Mr. Sze headed up ' Principal Strategies team in Asia where he developed a solid investment track record that made him one of the highest paid Goldman employees.
Azentus Capital invests globally, but concentrates up to 75% of its assets in Asia securities. The various strategies employed by the firm include global long/short equity, special situation and risk. The firm is expected to launch its flagship hedge fund in early 2011 with more than $1 billion in assets.
Twin Capital Management LLC is an alternative investment management firm founded by David J. Simon in 1988. The firm manages equity-based, event-driven strategies with the goal of consistently producing superior, risk-adjusted, and uncorrelated returns. Twin Capital Management’s investment process is uniquely designed to identify, analyze and maximize the upside of opportunities, while minimizing risk.
Spark Asset Management Group is a boutique investment management firm focused on bringing institutional style management directly to small institutions and to individuals through our network of financial professionals. We utilize a broadly diversified multiple asset class approach with low total expenses and historically good performance.
Atalaya Capital is an alternative investment firm primarily focused on investing in credit opportunities. Founded in 2006, by Ivan Q. Zinn, the Firm manages investments for a client base of predominately institutional investors. Since inception, Atalaya has invested over $1.5 billion through two strategies: the opportunistic purchase of loans and credit assets from financial institutions, and proprietary credit originations, including a wide variety of financings.
Hedge Fund & Family Office Investment Firm investing in equity and fixed income securities, derivatives and external funds seeking proactive, entrepreneurial candidates for a junior analyst role.
• Investment research and due diligence
• Portfolio management support (review of earnings information, building and updating , attendance of calls, meetings and conferences)
• Portfolio administration support (P&L, risk management and reporting)
• Thematic/strategic research: asset class and market research, attendance of meetings with management teams, sell-side representatives and external fund managers
The ideal candidate will possess:
• Undergraduate degree from a competitive institution with strong academic record
Team Leader – Mutual Fund Administration - NYC
Assist the Head of Fund Administration in overseeing all aspects of administration, regulatory reporting, financial reporting, tax reporting and third party oversight of service providers for the registered mutual fund and hedge fund business.
· Responsible for overall disclosure, accuracy and integrity of quarterly, semi-annual and annual financial statements.
· Assist in developing and monitoring internal controls over financial reporting, including sub-certifications from third party service providers.
· Coordinate all fair valuation related tasks and work with the valuation committee to properly determine fair value prices, when necessary.
Elliott Advisors (UK) Limited is the London arm of the US hedge fund sponsor Elliott Management Corporation.
State Teacher Retirement System in Ohio
Fund of Funds owned by Franklin Templeton.
Zweig-DiMenna Associates, Inc. is an employee owned investment manager. The firm primarily provides its services to pooled investment vehicles. It manages separate client focused equity portfolios. The firm launches and manages hedge funds for its clients. It invests in the public equity markets across the globe. The firm employs long and short equity strategy to create its portfolios. It employs fundamental analysis to make its portfolio. The firm obtains external research to complement its in-house research.
Zweig-DiMenna Associates, Inc. was founded in 1983 and is based in New York City.
Zooz Capital Management, LLC is an investment advisory firm operating as a U.S. registration-exempt Commodity Pool Operator that specializes in quantitative FX, Equity Index, and Currency derivative strategies. The firm also offers select institutional clients with custom quantitative development consulting & solutions.
Lotsoff Capital Management, LLC is an firm based in Chicago with a proven history of providing investment solutions for institutions, mutual fund sub-advisory clients, municipalities, pension plans, Taft Hartley and individual investors.
Through its affiliation with TheCompanies, Inc., the firm has established long-standing investment management relationships in the non-profit foundation, endowment, senior living and health care communities. Our deep knowledge of these organizations means we understand the important role an investment portfolio plays in assisting an organization to achieve its mission.
Zephyr Management, L.P. is a globaland marketable securities firm. Founded in 1994, the firm specializes in the creation and management of highly focused and value added investment funds. Each Zephyr fund has a discrete management team which has skills matched to the particular investment opportunity.
Zebra Capital Management, LLC is a SEC registered, global, independent investment management firm managing equity-focused investment strategies. Founded in 2001 by Roger Ibbotson, Professor Emeritus of Finance at Yale University, Zebra has successfully combined Professor Ibbotson’s leading-edge research and scientific methods with decades of direct, risk management, and operational experience. Zebra's strategies seek to generate superior performance, without incurring additional volatility and have demonstrated attractive risk/return characteristics.
Zazove Associates, LLC was founded in 1971 by Dr. Earl Zazove who put his decades of investment experience to work for a select group of clients. Today, the principles upon which the firm was founded are carried out by a team of dedicated and talented individuals. With over $6.0 billion in convertible assets under management, we apply our skills and experience in the complex convertible securities market to reach our goal of superior returns with controlled risk.