Articles on this Page
- 09/02/13--10:32: _Credit Analyst
- 09/05/13--02:52: _Horizion Asset Limited
- 09/14/13--08:45: _Loeb Capital Manage...
- 09/20/13--20:13: _BlackStark
- 10/04/13--13:59: _Investment Risk Ana...
- 10/04/13--16:40: _Mitra Capital
- 10/07/13--13:02: _Director of Busines...
- 10/11/13--15:58: _Whitebox Advisors
- 10/22/13--20:59: _Gilder Gagnon Howe
- 11/02/13--13:17: _Monarch Alternative...
- 11/05/13--10:07: _Former Investment B...
- 11/07/13--10:38: _Vice President of O...
- 11/10/13--10:32: _Altimus Capital
- 11/14/13--07:20: _Hedge Fund Business...
- 11/15/13--12:18: _Marketing Associate
- 11/27/13--06:26: _Nordea
- 11/29/13--09:13: _Associate Level, An...
- 12/04/13--15:50: _Ziff Brothers Inves...
- 12/08/13--23:02: _CPP Investment Board
- 12/09/13--23:56: _Equity Analyst
- 09/02/13--10:32: Credit Analyst
- 09/05/13--02:52: Horizion Asset Limited
- 09/14/13--08:45: Loeb Capital Management
- 09/20/13--20:13: BlackStark
- 10/04/13--13:59: Investment Risk Analyst
- 10/04/13--16:40: Mitra Capital
- 10/07/13--13:02: Director of Business Development Search
- 10/11/13--15:58: Whitebox Advisors
- 10/22/13--20:59: Gilder Gagnon Howe
- 11/02/13--13:17: Monarch Alternative Capital
- 11/05/13--10:07: Former Investment Banker sought as part time Writer/Consultant
- 11/07/13--10:38: Vice President of Origination/Client Services
- 11/10/13--10:32: Altimus Capital
- 11/14/13--07:20: Hedge Fund Business Development / Investor Relations Analyst
- 11/15/13--12:18: Marketing Associate
- 11/27/13--06:26: Nordea
- 11/29/13--09:13: Associate Level, Analyst, Hedgefund, Boston, MA
- 12/04/13--15:50: Ziff Brothers Investments
- 12/08/13--23:02: CPP Investment Board
- 12/09/13--23:56: Equity Analyst
Experienced Portfolio Manager (with excellent track record) is starting a cap-structure, convertible bond and equity volatility
Candidate can demonstrate track record of ideas, CFA required.
Mid sized Hedge Fund
BlackStark is an absolute-return investment management company dedicated to producing superior returns for its clients and employees by adhering to invest and actively trade globally. The underlying strategies are diverse and exploit a variety of opportunities, the overriding objective being absolute returns.
We are based in Los Angeles. We manage investments for a wide array of institutional clients, including foreign governments and central banks, corporate and public pension funds, university endowments and charitable foundations, family offices and high net worth individuals.
We are an independent, employee-run organization. Our goal is to be recognized for having earned its clients more than any other hedge fund in the history of this industry.
Successful and well-established New York City hedge fund focused on high-yield and other credit sectors is looking for a talented addition to their Quantitative Risk team.
About the Job:
Analysis of cross asset correlations
Post trade reconciliations
2-3 years of experience
Completion of a four-year degree from an accredited institution
Ideally some programming experience in any language
A quantitative mindset ideally with a degree in math, physics or financial engineering
Strong communication skills as this position works very closely with partners, traders and other senior management
Equity hedge fund operated as an affiliate of Boston basedfirm Business Intelligence Advisors.
Uses techniques based in CIA interrogation to analyze earnings calls and other statements.
Our client is the leading independent marketplace for the global wealth management industry, providing efficient access and execution to a diversified offering of institutional funds and products. Their end-to-end solution offers improved access and independent oversight to a diversified menu of top-tier alternative investment funds and financial products coupled with streamlined execution and integrated reporting. The secure web-based interface provides advisors a menu of individual funds, strategy information, independent due diligence reports and a schedule of manager road-shows and educational events.
Discretionary investment management for retail clients. Long/short equities only.
$5.5 Billion Distressed Hedge Fund
We are seeking to embark on an email marketing campaign to attract more potential clients in Traditional Asset Management, hedge funds,& Corporate environments consisting of Strategic Planning, Corporate Development.
Our business is primarily involved in working withto fulfill needs they have in hiring investment bankers laterally from other Investment Banks. We additionally place candidates in Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Traditional Asset Management & in select areas of the corporate environment (Corporate Development, Strategic Planning & Senior Finance functions)
Our client, a placement agent focused on raising institutional capital for alternative investment managers in, real assets, real estate and hedge funds/liquid products, is seeking a Vice President of Origination/Project Management. This individual will work with the senior members of the firm to assist in the origination of new business and the project management of alternative investment funds marketed to North American and global investors. This position is located in New York, NY.
About the Job:
Algorithmic Currency Trading Hedge Fund
Hedge Fund Business Development / Investor Relations Analyst
$1+ billion fixed-income Hedge Fund located in New York City is seeking an Analyst to join their Business Development/Investor Relations team. We are looking for someone with exceptional work ethic, strong self-motivation, excellent communication skills, and a good personality fit for a smaller firm. The Analyst role has signification growth potential on a business team as the firm continues to expand. This position will involve working across multiple parts of marketing and investor relations, including managing investor data, reporting, marketing materials, interaction with current and prospective clients, as well as various ad-hoc projects.
Due to growth, a well-established private investment and advisory firm focused on structured credit strategies is seeking a Marketing Associate to join their Marketing/Investor Relations Team. This position is located in Fairfield County, CT.
About the Job:
Work on a team with two other Associates that reports to the Managing Director of Marketing
Maintain CRM database
Respond to investor inquiries
Design and edit marketing materials, including firm presentations, pitch books and reports with a focus on the firm’s non-public funds businesses
Communicate with internal staff to obtain necessary data
Update and maintain marketing collateral and fact sheets
Perform analysis pertaining to fund performance
#1 bank in the Nordics
We are looking for an analyst to join a 1.2 billion dollar hedge fund. The firm employs deep fundamental and statistical analysis to find undervalued securities throughout the world. Members of our team have advanced training in economics, computer science, physics, law, and mathematics,
Family office investment fund.
Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB) is a professional investment management organization with a critical purpose – to help provide a foundation on which Canadians build financial security in retirement. We invest the assets of the Canada Pension Plan (CPP) not currently needed to pay pension, disability and survivor benefits.
$2.3bn value-oriented hedge fund based in LA
Approximately $1bn is allocated towards Asia - main PM is in LA but has co-portfolio managers in Tokyo and Shanghai. However the master Asia and China funds are not large - because they manage a lot of separate accounts. Including all of these separate accounts total Asia exposure is a little over $1bn.
Shanghai office is looking for an experienced generalist analyst - preferably native Chinese to do deep digging on Chinese companies since other analysts are not native Chinese. The office currently has 1 PM and 2 analysts.