Articles on this Page
- 12/10/13--01:35: _Climate Change Capital
- 12/12/13--10:08: _Luzich Partners LLC
- 12/12/13--10:09: _BulwarkBay Investme...
- 12/18/13--23:23: _Oracle of Investing
- 12/22/13--03:00: _Junior Analyst, Hed...
- 12/19/13--06:53: _Trading Desk Developer
- 12/20/13--01:58: _PDT Partners
- 12/20/13--11:35: _Tricadia Capital
- 12/20/13--21:25: _Novus Partners
- 12/23/13--01:25: _Data Scientist
- 12/25/13--16:27: _Principal - Distres...
- 12/25/13--22:20: _Junior Chief Operat...
- 01/07/14--17:21: _DT Global LLC
- 01/10/14--10:47: _Investor Relations/...
- 01/10/14--11:12: _StoneHouse Search P...
- 01/11/14--20:32: _Bracebridge Capital
- 01/16/14--01:27: _AQR Capital
- 01/20/14--16:11: _NWI
- 01/20/14--21:59: _Gordon Brothers
- 01/21/14--12:15: _Associate - Origina...
- 12/10/13--01:35: Climate Change Capital
- 12/12/13--10:08: Luzich Partners LLC
- 12/12/13--10:09: BulwarkBay Investment Group
- 12/18/13--23:23: Oracle of Investing
- 12/22/13--03:00: Junior Analyst, Hedge Fund, Boston MA
- 12/19/13--06:53: Trading Desk Developer
- 12/20/13--01:58: PDT Partners
- 12/20/13--11:35: Tricadia Capital
- 12/20/13--21:25: Novus Partners
- 12/23/13--01:25: Data Scientist
- 12/25/13--22:20: Junior Chief Operating Officer / Chief Financial Officer
- 01/07/14--17:21: DT Global LLC
- 01/10/14--10:47: Investor Relations/Client Services Professional
- 01/10/14--11:12: StoneHouse Search Partners
- 01/11/14--20:32: Bracebridge Capital
- 01/16/14--01:27: AQR Capital
- 01/20/14--16:11: NWI
- 01/20/14--21:59: Gordon Brothers
- 01/21/14--12:15: Associate - Originations
CCC is an environmentaland advisory group and part of Bunge, a global agribusiness and food group. CCC advises and invest in companies driven by the financial rewards associated with a sustainable economy.
- develops and manages funds that invest in sustainable companies and projects
- provides M&A, financial, strategic and policy advice to renewable energy companies, energy-intensive industries, financial institutions, clean technology companies and governments
- a centre for research, ideas and solutions for a more efficient and sustainable world
Private investment fund investing $200mm of private capital.
Distressed and event-driven credit hedge fund
Global Macro Hedge Fund
Boston Hedge Fund specializing in the development of value-based quantitative strategies. The firm manages just over $1 billion and has returned approximately 15-20% per annum for the last decade. We are seeking a high calibre analyst to join the dynamic operations team in the areas listed below and become an expert in the diverse business challenges of afund. In this role you will become exposed to a diverse range of business challenges.
Trading Desk Developer whose primary focus will be to work withdesks to meet their Rapid Application Developer (RAD) tool requirements which vary from the small e.g. risk reports using data outputted from core systems, to the large e.g. trading workflow and risk systems, scenario tools etc.
Candidate must be self motivated and able to face off to senior business leaders in both trading and risk positions. Candidate must be able to design pragmatic solutions and implement them through to release, therefore be very comfortable with the full software development lifecycle . Any technology can be used to fulfil these requirements. Key factors are; time to market, fit for purpose, code reusability.
PDT - Process Driven Trading - was founded by Peter Muller in 1993 as a proprietary quantitativegroup within . Based on the belief that rigorous scientific investigation can unveil inefficiencies in financial markets, PDT was created to develop and systematically trade quantitative strategies. PDT became an independent investment manager in 2013, with offices in New York, London, and Hong Kong.
Novus was founded in 2007 by a group of investors, data scientists and engineers to build a foundation that helps the world's top investors generate higher returns. Simply stated, we believe investors need to innovate, adapt and increase the value they deliver. Today, almost 100 of the world’s top managers and allocators managing approximately $1 trillion are using a single foundation that leverages all of their ideas and produces innovative technology on a regular, iterative cycle. At its essence, Novus is a platform for the industry’s top investors to collectively innovate.
Energy Data Scientist to extend quantplatform. Ideal candidate will have extensive hands-on experience in developing mathematical algorithms and a broad knowledge of statistics, machine learning, optimization, and financial maths.
Responsibilities will include:
Developing and testing electricity and natural gas price forecasting algorithms using large datasets such as load, weather, historical, grid, forward markets etc.
Developing and testingalgorithms using our proprietary energy market models, our price forecasts, and customers' energy portfolio.
Working in collaboration with the software engineering team in deploying the developed models tailored to specific customer needs.
Private equity firm with approximately $120mm of assets under management (certain funds are already fully invested; a recent fund just had its first close in mid December and is beginning to make investments while continuing to raise additional capital) is focused on making investments in (1) thespace (with a focus on banks, insurance companies, and CDOs); and (2) distressed / bankrupt companies across all industries.
$120 million growing AUMfirm managing four funds is seeking a candidate who is a CPA (and who ideally has experience at an accounting firm as well as at a hedge fund or firm, but exceptions will be made for exceptional candidates without hedge fund or private equity experience) who can assume the role of junior COO/CFO and who within 6 months to 1 year take on the role of COO. As we recently completed our initial closing for our most recent fund, we are looking to hire immediately for this role but given the importance of this role, we plan on being very selective with respect to the hiring process.
This position is Temporary or Temp-to-Perm.
Our client, a growing and highly regarded hedge fund based in New York City, is seeking an Investor Relations/Client Services Professional to join their team. The ideal candidate has previous experience in Investor Relations within a financial services firm, preferably a hedge fund of alternative investment firm. This position is located in New York, NY.
About the Job:
Work directly with the Marketing/Portfolio Strategist to create, maintain, and update all marketing materials, newsletters, and customer communications
Assist in the coordination of subscription and redemption processes with clients
Assist in the creation and dissemination of regular client reporting and updates
StoneHouse specializes in recruiting investment professionals forfirms, , hedge funds and credit funds across the US and UK.
Bracebridge Capital, LLC is a top-tier hedge fund managing over $9 billion in investments for a wide array of sophisticated clients. The firm pursues an investment strategy primarily within the global fixed income markets with the objectives of capital preservation and absolute return without significant correlation to Equity, Interest Rate, and Foreign Exchange Markets. Bracebridge trades a wide range of securities and derivatives. Established in 1994, Bracebridge has a record of strong growth and solid investment performance. Approximately 80 employees operate from our office located in Boston’s historic Back Bay. Our core team of investment professionals approaches the markets with a diverse set of skills and from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds.
Quantitative Hedge Fund that is now just an asset accumulator.
Founded in 1903, Gordon Brothers Group is an advisory, lending and investment firm that helps growing, mature or distressed businesses manage through strategic change. We partner with operating companies, lenders and investors to structure multi-asset transactions that maximize value in today’s ever-changing global marketplace. We achieve this through the strategic deployment of capital and a focus on optimizing business operations, both of which help create additional liquidity while mitigating exposure on liabilities.
Gordon Brothers Group conducts over $50 billion worth of transactions and appraisals annually. Headquartered in Boston, MA, we maintain twelve offices worldwide, including a strong and growing presence in London and Tokyo.
• The Firm is a leading special situation, credit-focused investment advisor with over $1 billion of invested and committed capital.
• It offers three distinct investment strategies: (i) direct lending, (ii) liquid credit and (iii) cash management.
• The direct lending strategy provides short-term (two to four year tenor), senior secured credit facilities to lower middle-market companies with enterprise values ranging from $30 million to $500 million.
• Transaction sizes range from $10 million to $55 million with proceeds typically used for growth initiatives, to bridge to a liquidity event, to finance an acquisition, to refinance existing debt, for project financing and for pre- and post-bankruptcy financings.