Articles on this Page
- 03/25/13--09:42: _Wood Creek Capital ...
- 03/25/13--11:33: _Safra Group
- 03/27/13--07:53: _Chartwell Capital L...
- 01/09/13--18:27: _Kingdon Capital Man...
- 01/09/13--18:29: _Kingsview Management
- 01/09/13--18:31: _Kingsway Capital
- 01/09/13--18:37: _Kismet Capital Advi...
- 01/09/13--18:37: _Kinkopf Capital Man...
- 01/09/13--18:40: _KLS Diversified
- 01/16/13--08:00: _M&A Analysts
- 01/24/13--10:57: _Quantitative Analyst
- 02/04/13--20:46: _QVT Financial LP
- 02/14/13--18:35: _SEI Investments
- 02/18/13--19:23: _Research Coordinato...
- 03/01/13--07:35: _Fundamental Analyst
- 03/02/13--19:40: _Business Developmen...
- 03/07/13--17:13: _Investment Analyst ...
- 03/06/13--19:15: _Koch Industries
- 03/12/13--19:21: _Northern Trust
- 03/13/13--00:14: _Zais Group
- 03/25/13--09:42: Wood Creek Capital Management
- 03/25/13--11:33: Safra Group
- 03/27/13--07:53: Chartwell Capital Limited
- 01/09/13--18:27: Kingdon Capital Management
- 01/09/13--18:29: Kingsview Management
- 01/09/13--18:31: Kingsway Capital
- 01/09/13--18:37: Kismet Capital Advisors
- 01/09/13--18:37: Kinkopf Capital Management
- 01/09/13--18:40: KLS Diversified
- 01/16/13--08:00: M&A Analysts
- 01/24/13--10:57: Quantitative Analyst
- 02/04/13--20:46: QVT Financial LP
- 02/14/13--18:35: SEI Investments
- 02/18/13--19:23: Research Coordinator, Multi-Billion Dollar Hedge Fund, NYC
- 03/01/13--07:35: Fundamental Analyst
- 03/02/13--19:40: Business Development Associate
- 03/07/13--17:13: Investment Analyst -Global Infrastructure Funds
- 03/06/13--19:15: Koch Industries
- 03/12/13--19:21: Northern Trust
- 03/13/13--00:14: Zais Group
Wood Creek Capital Management, LLC is an investment manager at the forefront of real assets investing. Our mission is to address the challenges faced by institutional investors by offering asset-based investments within a defined investment horizon. Wood Creek constructs portfolios of tangible and intangible asset exposures for its clients, who are themselves global leaders in institutional investing.
Headquartered in New Haven, CT, Wood Creek is an SEC registered investment advisor founded in 2005 and is an affiliate of the MassMutual Life Insurance Company and itssubsidiary , LLC. Wood Creek employs an eighteen person staff with thirteen sector-focused investment professionals dedicated to pursuing our real assets mandate.
Safra National Bank of New York is among the leading New York-area banks (based on its holding company assets). Nationally recognized as one of the United States’s banks, Safra National Bank of New York has a core business of. It has branches in and around New York and in Florida, as well as representative offices in Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Chile and Uruguay. Offering face-to-face service and customer-oriented business methods, Safra National Bank of New York serves a select group of high-net-worth individuals, large corporations and multinational companies.
Limited is a Hong Kong-based hedge fund created in 2007.
Chartwell’s investment strategy is to seek investment opportunities with deep discounts to their intrinsic value, as calculated using detailed fundamental analysis. The company’s investment focus is on solid and financially stable companies with clear and defined business models that show favorable long-term competitive prospects. Its investment horizon for such investments is three to five years.
Management, LLC was founded in 1983 and is based in New York City.
Management, LLC is an employee owned hedge fund sponsor. The firm invests in the public equity and hedging markets across the globe. It makes its investments using equity long/short strategy. The firm employs a top-down approach to select the economies and fundamental and technical analysis with a bottom-up stock picking approach. It conducts in-house research to make its investments.
Headquartered in lower Manhattan and established in 2006, Kingsview Management LLC ("Kingsview") is an alternative asset manager that specializes in managed futures products, utilizing the futures and options markets to deploy investment strategies that are not correlated with the traditional asset classes.
Kingsway Capital, Inc. does not have significant operations. It intends to acquire, merge, exchange of capital stock, or other business combination with a domestic or foreign business. The company was founded in 2006 and is based in Fountain Valley, California.
Kismet Capital, LLC is ainvestment firm focused on growth and special situation opportunities in India and Southeast Asia. Since its founding in 2004, Kismet and its affiliates have invested over USD 125 million across industries including real estate, energy, financial services, hospitality, and energy services.
Among other investments, Kismet Capital is the second largest investor in SKS Microfinance, India's largest microfinance company which launched its IPO in August 2010.
Kinkopf Capital Management, LLC uses a systematic technical analysis approach that incorporates a diverse array of data that is programmatically analyzed and then statistically evaluated to produce asystem that is long term stable yet robust to react to system changes over time. Kinkopf Capital Management, LLC core investment philosophy adheres to a strict process that follows a disciplined approach towards trading. Discipline will allow our trading strategy to remain viable in the face of market adversity.
KLS Diversified Asset Management LP was founded by Jeff Kronthal, Harry Lengsfield, and John Steinhardt, who average 25+ years of global fixed income markets experience. The firm is a registered investment adviser with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
Assist Senior Mgmt with M&A strategy, due diligence, valuation analysis of potential acquisitions. Prepare complexto value companies using discounted cash flows, earnings dilution analysis. Prepare detailed offering memoranda and management presentations; manage seller due diligence inquiries and visits. Facilitate the negotiation of purchase agreements and other ancillary M&A documents. Previous IB, or Corp. Dev/M&A Analyst experience in the Healthcare industry required. Bachelors in business required.
Highly successful NYC based Hedge Fund is looking for highly motivated bright candidates for the position of Quantitative Analyst. The position will entail aiding various existing and new research assignments. The candidate must possess a highfrom a top notch school with a degree in Math, Engineering, or Economics, be well versed in econometrics, statistics, and be comfortable working with databases. Ability to code a plus. An interest in sports and statistics essential. The ideal candidate has less than 2 years of experience out of undergraduate college. Base pay plus bonus based on experience. Must be available for immediate hire. Please do not apply if you do not possess a high GPA from a top school. This is an entry level position.
QVT originated as a non-traditional proprietarygroup inside an and currently has more than $4 billion under management. Our core team has spent over 10 years working together to develop and implement innovative, fundamental and quantitatively-oriented trading strategies, many of which make extensive use of internally-developed, proprietary software.
SEI Investments Co. is a publicly owned investment manager. The firm provides wealth management and investment advisory services to its clients through its subsidiaries. Through its subsidiaries, it provides its services to corporations, financial institutions, financial advisors, high net worth families, banks and trust institutions, investment advisors, financial planners, not-for-profit organizations, and pension plans. The firm manages separate client-focused portfolios through its subsidiaries. Through its subsidiaries, it also manages equity, fixed income, and balanced mutual funds, hedge funds, fund of funds, andfunds. The firm invests in public equity and fixed income markets across the globe through its subsidiaries.
World class New York hedge fund is looking for a Research Coordinator to add to their team.
Position / Job Responsibilities:
This person will support 2-3 investment analysts. Responsibilities include:
• Calendar management and coordinating travel arrangements
• Phone coverage, correspondence and updating contacts
• Administrative support for analysts
• Procure and screen research for investment staff
• Manage relationships with sell-side brokers, research analysts and Investor Relations professionals at the companies we follow
• Ad hoc research projects
• BA or in Business or Liberal Arts from a top university with a history of academic achievement
• 1-3 years of post-collegiate work experience, preferably in financial services
This investment firm was founded in 2005 with current AUM of approximately $500 million. Structured as a hedge fund, with considerable holdings in the public markets, its disciplines are more consistent with theapproach to investing – driven by deep fundamental research and long term value investing. The firm targets investments across the capital structure in both public and private companies undergoing extraordinary change, often working closely with management teams to influence outcomes, and selectively serving on board or creditor committees.
This position is well suited for highly motivated individuals who want to be part of a dynamic and exciting start-up. The job entails developing and directing the sales efforts for new client acquisitions
Key responsibilities include:
• Primary goal of the role is new business generation
• Meeting potential clients, forming & maintaining relationships with prospects
• Must be able to network and develop market intelligence for generating leads
• Making & delivering presentations
• Contribute to formulation of sales strategy, branding/positioning strategy and lead their implementation
• Strong communication skills
• Extensive client interaction and relationship building skills
• Self driven, achievement-oriented and results-driven
Company with North American headquarters in New York, is seeking an Investment Analyst to support the Investment and Business Development teams. The primary role is to contribute to the investment performance of the company's infrastructure funds by analyzing investment proposals, researching and preparing investment strategies, assisting in theprocess, preparing investment performance reporting and assisting in the fundraising process.
Assisting with the preparation and evaluation of investment proposals/reviews, completing transactions and monitoring and reporting.
Assisting with the management of existing portfolio companies
Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. They have invested about $45 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures since 2003 to make life better around the world by efficiently converting resources into products and services that people depend on every day.
Koch companies are involved in refining, chemicals and biofuels; forest and consumer products; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; commodityand services; minerals; ranching; and investments.
An international financial services company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA. It provides investment management, asset and fund administration, fiduciary and banking services through a network of 85 offices in 18 U.S. states and 12 international offices in North America, Europe and the Asia-Pacific region.
ZAIS Group LLC ("ZAIS" or the "Company") is a $5.4 billion (approximately)(1) globalfirm based in Red Bank, New Jersey focusing on structured credit. ZAIS invests across both corporate-credit and mortgage-related structured credit strategies. ZAIS employs over 125 professionals(2) across investment professionals, information technology/system & analytics, client relations, risk management, middle office/operations, legal/compliance, finance/accounting, human resources/admin. The investment team at ZAIS is led by Christian Zugel (Chief Investment Officer), who founded ZAIS in 1997.