Articles on this Page
- 03/13/13--18:17: _Sandler Capital Man...
- 03/14/13--06:34: _Alternative Investm...
- 04/03/13--18:10: _Highside Capital
- 04/16/13--04:19: _Quant for Chicago H...
- 04/16/13--05:36: _Hedgefund Developer...
- 04/16/13--06:10: _Oil Analyst - Chica...
- 04/16/13--06:28: _Quant Researcher wi...
- 04/17/13--12:36: _Hedge Fund Developer
- 04/18/13--10:05: _Fixed Income Future...
- 04/19/13--18:20: _BlackShark Capital
- 04/23/13--09:17: _Crystal Capital Par...
- 04/24/13--21:26: _Open Field Capital
- 05/12/13--09:43: _Bridgewater Associates
- 05/13/13--21:44: _Tiger Asia
- 05/14/13--15:13: _Athena Capital Advi...
- 05/20/13--15:06: _Scopia Capital Mana...
- 06/03/13--06:52: _Kondor Invest
- 06/05/13--08:43: _FUNDED Internet Sta...
- 06/05/13--19:31: _Immediate Vacancy -...
- 06/05/13--19:43: _Finance/Business In...
- 03/13/13--18:17: Sandler Capital Management
- 03/14/13--06:34: Alternative Investment Group
- 04/03/13--18:10: Highside Capital
- 04/16/13--04:19: Quant for Chicago Hedgefund - 2-3 Years Experiance
- 04/16/13--05:36: Hedgefund Developer Role, Connecticut
- 04/16/13--06:10: Oil Analyst - Chicago Based Hedgefund
- 04/16/13--06:28: Quant Researcher with Strong Programming Skills - hedge-fund in CT
- 04/17/13--12:36: Hedge Fund Developer
- 04/18/13--10:05: Fixed Income Futures high Frequency Trader – Chicago
- 04/19/13--18:20: BlackShark Capital
- 04/23/13--09:17: Crystal Capital Partners
- 04/24/13--21:26: Open Field Capital
- 05/12/13--09:43: Bridgewater Associates
- 05/13/13--21:44: Tiger Asia
- 05/14/13--15:13: Athena Capital Advisors
- 05/20/13--15:06: Scopia Capital Management LLC
- 06/03/13--06:52: Kondor Invest
- 06/05/13--08:43: FUNDED Internet Startup Seeks Corporate Clients Managers
- 06/05/13--19:31: Immediate Vacancy - Assistant To CFO For Public Company In Beijing
- 06/05/13--19:43: Finance/Business Internship in Bejing w/ a Wall Street Company
Sandler Capital, a Registered Investment Advisor since 1988, is an alternativefirm managing both hedge funds and funds.
Sandler currently manages over $1.6 billion in assets within its hedge fund portfolios. Sandler's clients include high net worth individuals, large family offices, fund of hedge funds, pension funds, insurance companies, and sovereign wealth funds.
The firm is headquartered in New York City and has 36 employees.
Since its founding in 1996, Alternative Investment Group has invested with a focus on smaller, lesser known hedge funds to produce superior, risk-adjusted returns. The Firm has delivered these results by fostering a culture that supports diverse ideas and a collaborative approach to building hedge fund portfolios. Alternative Investment Group is 100% owned by its partners, who are also collectively the largest investors in its funds.
L/S hedge fund based in Dallas
A leading hedge-fund in Chicago is looking to hire a quantitative analyst with a PhD from a leading university in (maths, physics, engineering, financial maths etc) and 3 years experience working in a quant role at a hedge-fund, prop firm or.
The role will involve working in the event driventeam and will focus on a range of tasks involving trade structuring, hedging, portfolio construction, risk management, transaction cost analysis and software development / strategy implementation.
The ideal candidate will be a quick thinker with strong communication skills, the ability to work in a fast paced environment. You will need to have good programming skills in one of the following languages (C++, Java or C#) and (Python) and (Matlab or R).
A leading hedge-fund in Connecticut is looking to hire developer with 1-2 years of experience.
The role will involve designing and building a wide spectrum of globalsystems which will be used for trade generation, liquidity management, performance attribution and exposure monitoring. The systems will allow for a robust, efficient and automated portfolio management process. This person will be exposed to various aspects of portfolio management and quantitative investment in a dynamic and intellectually stimulating environment.
1-2 years experience
Degree in computer science, engineering or other technical discipline
Strong SAT scores and
We are looking for an oil analyst for a global macro hedge-fund in Chicago. The ideal candidate will have a crude oil analyst background with a global macro focus, economics education & 3-4 years of experience.
The role will involve developing models, analysing fundamental data and analysing various macroeconomic and logistical factors that contribute to supply / demand imbalances for crude.
The analyst will work with prop traders to build short term relative value andstrategies for global crude markets.
We are looking for a quantitative researcher with strong programming skills for a large hedge-fund in CT.
THE ROLE WILL INVOLVE:
• Working collaboratively with a Sr. Researcher to develop proprietary short-term quantitative
• Perform statistical and economic research on financial data related to trading strategies
• Work closely with portfolio managers in implementing trading strategies
• Add features to proprietary research system to implement new research ideas
• Design and develop research infrastructure for the purpose of conducting economic and statistical research
• Degree in Financial Engineering, Computational Finance, Computer Science, or similar field
5+ years experience in C# Server Side and GUI Development.
Good knowledge around ASP.NET MVC, HTML and Silverlight.
Experience working with Financial Applications - Equities.
Create, design, optimize and maintain financial-related databases with current and historical market data, signal data, and backtesting datasets.
Work directly with the investment partners to develop a middle tier of investment analytics.
Test, deploy and maintain custom-built applications
Strong front-office development experience.
This is either a contract or full time position. We have offices in LA, NY, SF and Houston.
I am looking for a high frequency / ultra high frequency fixed income futures trader for a role in Chicago with a leading liquidity provider / prop
The ideal person will have 3-6 years of relevant experience.
Crystal Capital Partners offers financial intermediaries turn-key solutions so they can seamlessly integrate hedge fund portfolios into their business and provide their qualified clients the same opportunities as the world’s largest investors. Crystal’s solution facilitates and supports an RIA’s business development needs and is provided at no cost to the advisor. Crystal’s services include access to alternative investments; all vetted by a rigorous due diligence process, hedge fund transparency, portfolio construction tools, institutional safeguards, consolidated reporting, private label services and more.
Open Field Capital LLC was established in August of 2003 with the exclusive focus of managing portfolios in emerging technology equities.
The founding principals of Open Field Capital have worked together for over 15 years and have a substantial depth and breadth of experience in the financial markets. Throughout that time, the principals have worked in emerging technology markets and have developed both an investment philosophy and methodology tailored to the sector's unique characteristics.
is an American investment management firm founded by Ray Dalio in 1975. The firm serves institutional clients including pension funds, endowments, foundations, foreign governments and central banks.
It utilizes a global macro investing style based on economic trends, such as inflation, currency exchange rates, and U.S. gross domestic product.began as an institutional investment advisory service, graduated to institutional investing and pioneered the risk parity investment approach in 1996.
Scopia Capital Management LLC ("Scopia") is an institutional alternativefirm based in New York City with approximately $3.5 billion of assets under management (as of April 1, 2013).
Founded in 2001 by Matt Sirovich and Jeremy Mindich, Scopia employs a fundamentals-based, value-driven long/short equity strategy with the discipline of market neutrality to generate absolute returns that are uncorrelated to the broader equity markets.
Scopia has been an SEC Registered Investment Adviser since 2003.
Brazilian Macro Hedge Fund Manager with US$2 billion AUM.
- Base salary (depending on experience) plus very generous sales commission schedule - We also offer equity / stock options in our fast-growing business that we think will pay off big time! Other perks include paid time off, a health plan, and flexible schedules. Oh, and a casual wear-what-you-want cool loft-office in Chelsea and if we do say so ourselves, a team with the best taste in office music while we work.
Public Company in Environmental Services Industry with more than $1 Billion NAV requires accounting intern in Beijing.
Duration: 3 months internship leading to a Full time Employment. Full Time M-F 40 Hours per week. Weekends off.
Location: Beijing, China.
The Company is a publicly listed company doing business in China since 2005 with over $1 Billion USD NAV value with projects around the world in the environmental service industry. You will be working in the luxurious HQ Beijing Office.
COMPANY 1: WALL STREET COMPANY’S BEIJING OFFICE NOW REQUIRES NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS FOR INTERNSHIP LEADING TO FULL-TIME EMPLOYMENT BASED ON PERFORMANCE.
COMPANY 2: A LISTED COMPANY IN BEIJING NOW REQUIRES NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS FOR INTERNSHIP.
Duration: 3 months internship. Full Time M-F 40 Hours per week. Weekends off.
Location: Beijing, China.
Wall Street Company: The Company is a listed and licensed Wall Street Trading House operating 8 offices world-wide in 5 countries since 2007. Current dailyvolume exceeds $30 million per day, with over 500 employees. This is a small company growing fast. Your work location is a luxury Beijing office in the heart of the business district.